Image source: entrepreneur.com
In early December I filmed an interview with Entrepreneur.com’s Catherine Clifford about…I had no idea what it was going to be about honestly, but I was impressed with the crew set-up in my office, they took a lot of care, and Cat was preparing a little nervously in the adjacent meeting room, until she walked in poised and prepared and with a steely perceptiveness pinned me down for an intense 30 minute interview. I thought a couple of hours must have passed, I was exhausted after it. It obviously turned out ok for they extracted six videos from the interview, and have posted them over December and January. Here’s the collection. Thanks to Cat, producer Kian, camera and sound Peelahr Moore, editor Lauren Covello and SweeneyVesty publicist Jon Bier. You got me good.
- Why Your Brand Is More Important Than Your Product
- Good Companies Make You Think. Great Companies Make You Feel.
- ‘The Further Up a Company You Go, the More Stupid You Become’
- The Secret to Keeping Young, Ambitious Talent? Let Them Go.
- Forget Practical Choices. To Live Your Best Life, Make Happy Choices.
- The Best Entrepreneurs Get Out of Their Heads and Open Their Ears