Photographer: Caleb Walsh
Lyn Heward, former Director of Creation, President and COO of the Creative Content Division of Cirque du Soleil
- Great expectations: live up to your potential.
- Surrender to your senses: live new experiences.
- Treasure hunting and creative transformation: invest in human potential.
- Nurturing environment: the right setting for personal growth and collective creativity.
- Constraints, challenges, differences and consumer expectations: let them be catalysts that can drive a creative process.
- Risk taking: do you ever get burned? R&D is the long and winding road to successful innovation.
- Keep it fresh: never loses sight of the vast human potential; share success
More at Business Research and Insights blog of NAB.