Wednesday, May 28, 2014

World of Business Ideas

Image source:

I’m in Sydney Australia speaking at the World Business Forum on Creative Leadership. WOBI – for World of Business Ideas – is a superb organization which choreographs business events around the world. I have been part of their faculty for several years and this is the first time they have been in Sydney. Others onstage include Michael Porter, John Howard, Randi Zuckerberg, Gary Hamel and Ram Charam. As part of being the top show in town this week there is an extensive media program and yesterday I was on ABC with Ticky Fullerton to talk about ideas, loyalty, Lovemarks, the speed of consumer communications and some anecdotal history about Saatchi & Saatchi.


NeedAFriend said...

Kevin, thanks for the wonderful presentation at the World Business Forum, Sydney! I had been desperately waiting for that and throughout the presentation, I had a unique shine in my eyes and smile on my face =]. One of my favourite quotation from the talk was - "Customers DO NOT look for price, they look for priceless values and a purposeful promise". Such a powerful statement that could show the right direction to companies in the times of confusion.

I am a creative guy who believes in executing ideas by bringing people together through new experiences. Your presentation and thoughts excited me tons as they very well aligned with me! Thought not being from media, I was also fortunate enough to have the opportunity to interview you twice after (and you complimented me on my confidence - thanks for that:D) - and what could be a better time to meet a leader like you than right after finishing my MBA. You have such an inspiring and charismatic personality.
Looking forward to learning loads from you along my career.

You are awesome =]


Media Messiah said...

The power has switched from the brand to the consumer and the moth is now the flame.