Image Source: argentinaindependent.com
There are remarkable differences in the world’s countries. A quick way to get your head around the variation is with the creative and colorful use of maps.
Maps can answer all kind of questions in a glance:
- Where are people the smartest?
- What’s that country’s flag?
- Who gets good paid paternity leave?
- How does population density differ?
- Where are foreigners welcome – and not?
- Where is freedom of the press good and bad?
- Where is there a lot of or little green vegetation?
- Who drank all the coffee?
- Where’s that country again?