There’s nothing like a chart to add jazz to the numbers and help people get the picture quick and easy.
Goldman Sachs have worked up 100 charts, from heavier stuff (dominance and disruption, the geography of conflict), to lighter fare. Among the snacks:
- Biggest cities over time?
- Where are pigs produced in droves?
- Where are people honest?
- Where are taxis expensive?
- Where does whiskey go down in buckets?
- Where do the heaviest people live?
- Where is fast food eaten the most?
- Which airlines run late?
- What are the most common passwords?
- Who are the world’s largest companies?