Shopping is a trillion dollar global event, and when it comes to shopper marketing Andy Murray, Global CEO of Saatchi & Saatchi X (our shopper marketing agency) is the pioneer and practitioner par excellence. He’s always ahead of the curve and putting new ideas to the test.
Recently Andy took part in an interview sponsored by Google and the Wharton School at Advertising Week in New York.
Here you’ll find Andy providing marketing foresight into 2011:
- The importance of the marketer/retailer relationship
- The possibilities that are being created by “check-in” technologies
- The innovations that Andy’s most excited about
- The 2011 trends that he has his eyes on, and
- How to navigate the new marketing terrain.
Soak up some wisdom from the master of shopper marketing himself.