I read recently that someone looked into 100 women’s purses. The reason? To get consumer insights. Now, that’s more like it. One of the things that I find constantly amazing is people who ask me how do you measure love? My answer is, intuitively, the same way you decide to give love or accept it. So here’s some love measurement ideas based around the spirit of the purse quest I have just mentioned. Here’s a few questions you can ask:
- What things do you own that you always have a spare of. (I’m not talking automobile tires here but that extra pack of soap powder or the spare can of soda in case things run out).
- Can you think of anything you purchase that would make you very upset if it ran out?
- What do you pack in your suitcase when you go on holiday?
- What things are always in your car that were not there when you purchased it?
- What do you always carry with you?
- What three things would your children fight for the hardest if you said you were going to remove them from their bedroom?